Municipal Park is located beside the Benson Civic Center at 1204 North Johnston Street and offers a variety of facilities. These facilities include:
- 1 batting cage
- 1 sand volleyball court
- 1 youth baseball field
- 1 youth/adult softball field
- 2 tennis courts
- 3 bullpens
- 4 shuffleboard courts
- 8 sets of horseshoe pits
Features & Amenities
Available during athletic events are restroom facilities and a concession stand.
- The rental fee for residents is $10 per hour or $70 per day.
- The non-resident rate is $15 per hour or $110 per day.
- Use of lights is $20 per hour.
Field Prep Fees
- Softball-baseball: $25
- Football: $115
- Softball-baseball: $30
- Football: $125
Municipal Picnic Shelter
The picnic shelter is 900 square feet and will hold 32 to 40 people. Next to the shelter is a large playground for children ages 2 to 12 and 2 grills. This is a great place for a family or group picnic.
Deposit & Fees
- A $25 cash deposit is required to reserve this facility.
- The resident rental rate is $10 for 4 hours. and $5 per 2 hours after that.
- The non-resident rate is $20 for 4 hours and $5 for ever 2 hours after that.