The Benson Singing Grove is located in downtown Benson on 2 acres parallel to Main Street. Located inside the park is a 600 square feet multi-purpose room with a 720 square feet stage attached, which can be rented.
There are two dressing rooms and restroom facilities near the stage area.
The grove building is located in downtown Benson on about 1.5 acres parallel to Main Street.
- There is a $25 cash deposit required to reserve this facility and a rental fee.
- The rental fee is $50 for town residents and $100 for non-residents.
The picnic shelter is about 1,500 square feet and will hold 80 to 100 people with large restrooms within 300 feet. Next to the shelter there is a large playground and 2 grills.
- There is a $25 cash deposit required to reserve this facility.
- There is a rental fee of $30 for residents for 2 hours and $5 per hour after that.
- The non-resident fee is $60 for 2 hours and $10 per hour after that.